It is strongly recommended that the user reads and keeps a copy of these general conditions, as they may have changed since the user last visited the website and in any case if more than fifteen days have passed since the last visit.
The terms and conditions listed below regulate access and use of the URL www.epicgrancanaaria.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) owned by CLUB DEPORTIVO PROCYCLE (hereinafter PROCYCLE).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES:
On the one hand, the owner of the website: CLUB DEPORTIVO PROCYCLE On the other hand, the user who accesses the page to be informed and to register for the activities offered through the Website. The User declares that he is of over 18 years old and has the necessary legal capacity to contract and to use the Website according to the general conditions detailed below. The user expressly states that he understands and accepts these general conditions. In case of a minor, access is always done under the supervision and responsibility of his/her legal guardian.
Under this, the user reads, understands and accepts the following conditions: The use of Epic Gran Canaria website does not imply the mandatory registration of users for the sporting events that are offered, or the right to be considered enrolled in the aforementioned sporting events. To this end, the user has to register or enroll by completing a form, and this registration is governed by the specific conditions
2. Before joining any sports event offered on the website, or making any purchase the links on the website allow, the user will read and will accept the conditions of registration and / or purchase. Registration and / or purchase of any product will only be effective when the payment gateway, to which the website redirects, charges the entered credit card with the corresponding amount and registration is confirmed or the purchase made expressly.
3. This entire website: text, images, marks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, is owned by PROCYCLE and reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are strictly prohibited. Also the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcast of the whole information contained in these pages or a part of it, whatever its purpose and the means used for this purpose, are prohibited unless permission of the PROCYCLE and always subject to the conditions of the permit and the purpose of it.
4. The PROCYCLE reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the WEBSITE referred to above, provided that a notice with a minimum of 15 days in advance is made. The notice shall be effected by a popup (pop window), which will open when accessing the page, or a notification to the user done prior to the modification, limitation or cancellation.
5. The PROCYCLE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Websitel and / or Services at any time without prior notice to users who violate these Terms.
6. WEBSITE screens are optimized for use with Windows browser environment. Users who access the WEBSITE using devices with smaller format screens, declare that they have previously accessed the WEBSITE with a Windows browser, and that the have consulted the conditions of the site and all notices available without any restriction.
7. Within the Website there might be links to other websites. The PROCYCLE has no control over these websites and is not responsible for them. The PROCYCLE does not sponsor o guarantee none of these websites.
8. Users may not establish links to web pages of the Website without written consent from the PROCYCLE. They may not perform without proper authorization any advertising or commercial information, sending mass mailings ("spaming") or sending large messages to block network servers ("mail bombing").
9. The PROCYCLE undertakes to act with the utmost diligence to the effect that the data displayed on the Website are at all times accurate and up to date. However, sometimes for reasons beyond the control of PROCYCLE there may be a typo, committing the PROCYCLE in such cases to correct such errors as soon as possible. Also if any price would contain some errata and some USER had been affected by it involuntarily, and could not have reasonably noticed the error, the PROCYCLE will keep the price originally offered.
10. The PROCYCLE is not responsible directly or indirectly for:
The information entered by users, partners and third parties.
The infringement by the USER of intellectual and industrial property rights, to honor rights, to personal and family privacy and to personal image (photographs),to property rights and to all other rights belonging to a third as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content.
The links and hypertext on the Website that allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties not owned or under the control of PROCYCLE. Therefore the PROCYCLE is not responsible of the information contained therein or any effects that might result from such information.
11. The user declares to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data on the Website.
12. These conditions shall be subject to Spanish law. The courts of the user’s domicile are competent to hear any dispute arising from these conditions, provided it is in his capacity as consumer and not for other purposes.
13. If any provision of this document is cancelled for any reason, the remaining provisions remain in full force, taking into account the purpose of the website and these conditions.
14. The non-exercise by either party of the rights and powers conferred on the general conditions does not imply any waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by both parties.
Home I Inscriptions I Schedule I Services I Fees I Hotels I Sponsors I Courses I Results I Rules I Training I Blog I Shop I FAQ I Contact
The Epic Gran Canaria’s objective is to deliver an unparalleled 'professional' experience for amateur cyclists. This means not only delivering first class hospitality and event management, but all the key ingredients that make up the culture and experience of professional road racing.